- Cherishing Christ
- Connecting In Christ
- Changing For Christ
We know how important it is to reach students with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The Student Ministry exists to glorify God by helping middle and high school students (7-12) to cherish Christ, connect in Christ, and change for Christ. We strive to reach out to students and disciple them by:
1. Assisting parents in any way possible in bringing up their child in the way of the Lord. We firmly believe that parents are primarily responsible for raising their child before God. Yet, it’s not easy! So we want to support them and come along side of them in the name of Christ.
2. Modeling Christ-likeness so they will be drawn to Him and will know how to live for Him. We seek to involve ourselves in the lives of the students with our very own lives. We want to see life on life discipleship happen!
3. Giving constant and intentional opportunities for students to respond to the Gospel.
4. Faithfully teach the Word of God through study, discussion, and example.
5. Offering a safe environment for spiritual growth and fellowship that’s Christ-centered.
6. Helping to build up students to glorify God in this current generation.
Student Ministry Times:
Sunday Bible Study: Every Sunday in the SCBC Youth Room at 9 am.
Mid-Week Gathering: Every Wed. in the SCBC Youth Room at 7 pm.
Various events take place at different locations continuously. Contact SCBC for more info!
Sunday Service Schedule
8:00 a.m. Worship Service
9:00 a.m. Sunday School
10:00 a.m. Worship Service
2:00 p.m. Korean Service
368 Tanhyun Ro, 25 Beongil
S. Korea 17755
Send us an e-mail
Verse of the Day
Do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life. (Romans 6:3-4, ESV)